Tuesday, February 10, 2009

T.I.'s a Fucking Dumbass!


Aside from the fact that this dude is SO overrated, T.I. has given me another reason to hate his guts. The rapper visited Last Call with Carson Daly last night where he dished about what he told Chris Brown when they talked earlier that day.

"He cool, you know. I guess he a little concerned about the situation, but he’s still the same Chris," the ATLien said. Really, T.I.? A "little concerned." That bitch is done!

The idiot then proceeded to say, "I told him this too shall pass. Hey man, you people gotta remember, we celebrities and we entertainers but we still human. All of us." Oh, I get it. Since he's all set to serve about a year in jail after pleading guilty to federal weapons charges, the mediocre rapper figured he'd lay it on real thick and tell the world that everyone--including him--deserves sympathy. You ain't slick, T.I., trust! Something tells me he didn't know how bad Chris physically hurt Rihanna. He probably even thought he just shoved her.

T.I. needs to worry about fixing his damn self before jumping on the chance to take some heat of his situation. We're talking about the same dude who's on a supposed Road to Redemption one minute, then grabbing his dick and placing it in a fan's hand for all to see the next. That shit ain't right!

No comments: