Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ne-Yo Breaks His Silence on Chrianna

Yes, I knew all along that Ne-Yo is THE key person to ask about the whole Chrianna situation. Why? 'Cause my music knowledge is just like that, lol! Ri Ri and Chris are basically like his little sis and bro. He's spent long hours with both artists in the studio, penning hit after hit after hit for them, nurturing their careers since the beginning. But while Rihanna's mentors Kanye and Jigga have every damn right to want to knock Chris the fuck out, Ne-Yo understandably stayed neutral:


"I wanted to talk to them before I made a comment. I spoke to Rihanna. She says she’s fine. She didn’t go into detail about what happened. I understand it’s a painful situation; I didn’t push."

Poor thing!


"I saw the picture. That just really — that hurt me to my heart, man. Again, I still don’t know what happened, ’cause I haven’t had the opportunity to talk to Chris yet. But to take it to that level really hurt my heart. All I can say is, I’m praying for both of them. They’re both in my prayers. I haven’t had a chance to talk to Chris yet. I just wanna sit down and talk to that dude and just explain if he doesn’t understand: ‘That’s not something that’s excusable, bruh. You have to get a little smarter about whatever it is going on in your relationship. You have to get a little smarter about how you handle certain situations.' "



No excuse, none!

No comments: