Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Timbaland Concert Grammy Weekend



When I say I love music, I really mean I love music. I love being immersed in it. That includes experiencing it live! I will be at the front row for a concert if I can help it and stay until the very end. I just love rocking out and feeling the music.

When I attended Timbaland's pre-Grammy party this past weekend, I made sure my ass was down front. And even though it wasn't as great as last year's, I still loved every second of it. I tried to capture every second of it, too! That's another thing. I always end up taking video most of the time...'cause I want to experience the concert after the fact.

Check out this 6-minute long video I took of Timbaland performing with Keri Hilson. It hurt my damn neck to make it happen, but here it is--and I'll be damned if I don't share it with the world.

No comments: