Friday, February 13, 2009

Girl Crushes!

More Valentine's Day-themed fun! Since there's no harm in me talking about my girl crushes (right, boo?!) here I go...

Dawn Richards: Out of all the girls in DK, I was always drawn to Dawn. I love her eyes; her dance moves are always so much tighter than the rest of the group (Boom Kat!); and her voice / tone is so good! But it wasn't until I saw DK in concert that she officially became one of my girl crushes.

Dawn was fierce, honey! You can see it in her eyes. She was so confident on stage. The way she moved was so hot. Her vocals were sick! That's a photo I took of her. She was that close to me--and, oh yeah, she touched my hand : )


Mandy Moore: Yep, Vinnie Chase and I are pining for the same girl: Mandy Moore or, should I say, Amanda Leigh...that's her government name. I barely found out last week! How crazy is that? Anyway, I rediscovered my love for A Walk to Remember a few weeks ago when I bought it on sale at Target for just 5 bucks! (It's worth so much more, IMHO : ) I watched it over and over. I was obsessed with the love story years ago because of her costar Shane West. This time around, I realized I was watching it more so 'cause of Mandy. Hehe...

She's gorgeous. Her voice is beautiful. She can act. She seems like a smart girl. She's managed not to be the subject of any tabloids. Plus, she's a real girl with curves. I'm dying to interview her. In fact, I just got a lead on that. Keep your fingers crossed!

Kim Kardashian: Do I even have to explain? SHE'S GREAT IN BED. Lol! I'm just kidding ; ) The girl is sexy and beautiful. I want her hair! Plus, she was really sweet to me when she gave me this exclusive.



No comments: