Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mission: Get Shannon!


8:54: In this week's episode of Making the Band, Drea and Dawn are on a mission to get back pretty, pretty Shannon! Keep checking back to Alas in Wonderland for my thoughts on everything.

9:02:
I'm SO jealous of Drea's hair!!! It always looks fly...big and fly ; )

9:04:
I hope the ladies get a hold of their group members!

9:05:
"You know how we do it! Bad Boy, Bitches"--Diddy lol Loves it!

9:06:The pent house...it's the best!

9:07: Willie, you ain't slick! "He's there with his MOM." You're wife, fool!

9:15: Willie's son is cu-Ute! Don't know how to spell his name, so I'ma just say his son!

9:20:
Oh, Shannon! Diddy, you're an ass for not paying these girls! Shame on you for cutting this episode together and not feeling any remorse for robbing them of their hard-earned money!

9:26:
Willie's son is such a good boy. Not a lot of boys his age would've hesitated to hit Big Mike in the head! lol

9:27: Damn, Willie and his son need they own reality show! You feel me?

9:34:
Aww, I thought we'd finally see Shannon : (

9:46:
Black Latin Love are tipsy....haha

9:56: I'm still optimistic : )

No comments: