Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Jonas Brothers Have a Shot at Tila Tequila


The Jonas Brothers may have a squeaky clean image, but over-sexed Tila Tequila believes it will be far too simple for her to turn these boys around!

"It's too easy, because I could just, like, take my clothes off, and, that's it, they're done," Tequila confidently told us over the weekend at the Cash Money Records Pre-Grammy Party to Honor Lil Wayne. "They'd jizz their pants before I'd even get started! I need more of a
challenge."

"I think I'm too much of a woman for them," the seductive reality star added. "I don't think they could handle this--sorry."

The JBs aren't the only people who are getting a piece of Tequila's mind...

The MySpace sensation who says her latest "goal is to win a Grammy," doesn't have much faith in Kendra Wilkinson's upcoming toned-down Girls Next Door spin-off show.

"Maybe if Kendra has like 3-ways with her husband and some other girls or some playmates, then yeah, I'll watch her new show," she said. "I need to see some action. I think when you become famous for a certain character, you still have to give the audience a little bit of
what you came from."

And while Tequila enjoys watching a little "action," something tells us we won't be seeing the virginal JoBros hopping on her action train anytime soon!

--Dahvi Shira, Contributing Writer


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is this writer? she's amazing!