Friday, February 13, 2009

I <3 Fashion!

In the spirit of Valentine's Day coming up, I thought I'd share with you some fashion pieces I absolutely heart right now.

First up: See by Chloe's Daisy Rosette Dress, which I happened upon while searching for steals and splurges for my Hot Trend: Bold Print Mini story. I can't get over how gorgeous the colors are on this dress. Plus, the rosettes add another visually interesting detail in that they sorta blend into the multi-hued daisies, but when you notice them, you go, "Wow!" At $625, there's no way I'll ever own this dress, but a girl can dream can't she?...

UPDATE: I saw this dress at the mall today. Meh...it doesn't look as great in person : (

Next is Kenneth Jay Lanes's Multi-Flower Necklace. I've been loving this jewelry trend for a hot minute. The mix of the flowers and layered strands--so modern and fresh! I prefer the longer ones to the shorter versions. This necklace, in particular, will make a simple outfit look fab instantly! And even though it's on sale at $192.50, I still can't bring myself to spend that much money on a single thing.

I'm not into Juicy Couture, but I am a fan of cocktail rings, and this Garden Party Ring is to die for. (Yes, I realize I have a passion for flower fashion.) It reminds of the ones from Dior that my mom is obsessed with--but cheaper. At $88, I actually considered buying it BUT I can't find it for sale anywhere online...isn't that the way the cookie usually crumbles.


I am by and large a flip flops girl because one of my feet is bigger than the other and it's a real pain trying to find shoes that fit. But it's been so cold--and rainy--lately that I pretty much screw myself if I walk out my house in flip flops. I could use another pair of boots : ) and I love these Crochet Boots from LIVS. Finally! A non-flower item.

They look so comfy, quirky and, most importantly, low maintenance! I'm very weird about boots. If they get a scratch on them, I can't deal. I will put them back in the box and won't take them back out until I get over it, which tends to be a very, very long time. I don't think I'll have that problem with these. They're $132. I saw them late last year--and still haven't had the nerve to splurge on them : ( Maybe one day....


I love chunky scarves. They're just so easy and make any outfit feel special. Forever 21's Aspen Crinkle Scarf is very Missoni-esque. I love the colors. It's only $9.80! Hopefully I'll see it at the Forever 21 in The Americana 'cause I'm not down to pay shipping. Hehe...


I don't know about you, but I was practically drooling over the feathered hair accessory Carrie Bradshaw wore on her would-be wedding day until she pointed out it was a real bird. Well, I guess dead bird would be more accurate. There's no way I could rock a dead bird on my head no matter how--pardon the pun--fly it looked. Lol!

I much rather prefer Fred Flare's Deep Navy Feather Headband. It has so much drama and attitude. It's 28 bucks...I'm hoping it'll go on sale soon.


Electric blue anything. That color is so hot right now. I'm sure this Forever 21 Beaded Trim Knit Top will be marked down to $8.99 sooner or later.


I really, really like this Military Jacket from William Rast. It's so wearable--and perfect! That's a heck to the naw to the $407 price tag though.


Here's hoping I run into knockoffs of almost all of these : ) Cheers!

No comments: