Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kanye West: "[Rihanna] is My Baby Sis."


Kanye West spoke to my former boss, Ryan Seacrest, this morning about the news rocking the music industry.

"I was completely devastated by the concept of what I heard. I was completey devastated during [my performance at the Grammys]. All I will say is it's so devastating. I feel like, just as a person, I don't care how famous she is, or even if she worked at McDonald's, that should have never happened. It should have never come to that place."

Thank you!!! He continues...

"I know Rihanna a bit better because I went on tour with her and we vibed out on a lot of creative ideas with the touring," he said. "I gave her all these references of Grace Jones and [photographer] Jean-Paul Goude, back in the '80s when pop stars took it to a whole 'nother level. I felt and feel like Rihanna is so important to our culture, to pop music. I feel that she is the most important artist in music and has the most potential. For her taste level at her age and the songs she does and her style. She has the potential to be the greatest artist of all time. In that sense, I feel like she's my baby sis, and I would do any and everything to help her in any situation."

And what do you do when someone messes with your baby sis? ...



1 comment:

Ericka said...

Wow Kanye handles a situation better than T.I. lol. I am proud of him :D.