Thursday, February 19, 2009

Drea's Baaaaccck!



9:01: I can't wait to see my Drea! Catch my up-to-the-minute take on it all here!

9:04: "Jay Z, Diddy, 50 Cent level"...okay, Willie! lol

9:14: Aww, I'm starting to feel for Donnie : (

9:18: Personally, I just want Drea, Dawn and Shannon. Why bring two other girls you can't trust into this?

9:23: Day26 is on some Jodeci tip...but I like it.

9:25: Ahhhh!!! Drea's so cute : ) Dawn's gonna freak!

9:28: I will motherfucking accept y'all as a twosome!!!...I say, "Yes!"

9:37: I think Drea and Donnie look cute together...I love Drea's chubby cheeks and beautiful hair : )

9:38: Arg! I want me some breakfast food now!

9:44: Oooo...nice idea...Road trip to get back Shannon!

9:54: Carla text me: "Can we talk about how much I heart Aundrea?"

9:55: This is the ONE time I want Diddy to not let peeps out their contracts...


No comments: