Thursday, November 27, 2008

Vanessa Williams Ain't No Ugly Betty!

Vanessa Williams is so beautiful to me. She always murders it on the red carpet. I was blown away when I saw her in person. She was wearing a purple Emanuel Ungaro gown and a jade necklace. Genius!

AIW: What do you love about Emanuel Ungaro's designs?

VW: Well, this is the first time I've worn Ungaro. Of course there's hay in the back of it right now, but I love the color. It's comfortable because of the beautiful knit. It's classy.

AIW: I love your necklace!

VW: The necklace is from a friend of mine who's a designer in Egypt. She's phenomenal.

AIW: What's something every girl should have?

VW: If you're going to spend money, get well-made shoes because they'll last a long time and they won't kill your feet.

AIW: Who's your favorite shoe designer?

VW: I love Sergio Rossi. The latest stuff that he's had in the past season is genius. It's funky; it's stylish; and also irreverent.

That's all the questions the big star had time to answer. I hope to talk to her at length one day, especially about beauty. The girl hasn't aged one bit!

No comments: