Friday, November 14, 2008

Emmy Wins in My Book!

Emmy Rossum is one of my favorite fashionistas to watch. She's just so classy, which is refreshing. Plus, she has one of the most exquisite faces I've ever seen.

When I first interviewed Emmy at the 3.1 Phillip Lim Los Angeles store opening this past summer, she was very gracious and seemed totally unaffected by the craziness that is Hollywood.

Just how I imagined she would be!

She was the same way at the 15th Annual Lint Roller Party. She wore an elegant Dolce & Gabbana frock and Jimmy Choo shoes. Her sweater-clad pooch made for the most adorable accessory.

The starlet had to rush inside, but she did tell me that her absolute fave color to dress up in is pink and that her musical inspirations include Ray LaMontagne, Cilla and Gem. She's also a big fan of House--and guess what? Lisa Edelstein was there! Stay tuned for what she had to say about that!


UPDATE: It's been brought to my attention that the pic I posted of Emmy doesn't show her face, which is problematic since I was all raving about how gorgeous she was. So, above is a beauty shot of the girl. Isn't she something? That's how I imagine Greek goddesses looked like. (Click the image to see a bigger pic.)

No comments: