Sunday, November 23, 2008

Adrienne Bailon Talks Style

Lord have mercy, this is going to turn into a blog about the Kardashians I know it! But they're so darn sweet...and available.

Adrienne Bailon--damn near a Kardashan since she's Rob's live-in girlfriend (not fiancee as Khloe cleared up for me earlier)--has been in the news lately for her semi-nude pics that were meant for Rob's eyes only. (Click here and here to see what I'm talking about. So that's where Adrienne got her "Robert Kardashian" tat. We already knew where Rob's "Adrienne Bailon" tat was.)

I think Adrienne and Rob make the cutest couple. Anyway, I thought I'd share what she had to say about what she likes to put on her enviable bod when we last spoke. Plus, some of her Kardashiantics.

AIW: The last time we talked you mentioned that you had just gotten Heidi Klum's skincare line. How did you like it?

AB: I actually gave it to my sister as a gift and she loves it! I think it was the moisturizer that she was obsessed with.

AIW: I know you and the Kardashian girls wear a lot of the same things. How do you explain that?

AB: Well, mainly it's Kourtney and I. Kourtney and I have the exact same style and we're the same size. Certain things look good on our bodies because we have very similar bodies. And we shop at Dash.

AIW: Do you shop together?

AB: Yeah, all the time! Kourntey actually is my stylist on some things so I literally would have borrowed some clothes from her. We like borrow each other's clothes. So a lot of the times people may see us in the same thing, but really it's the same item. She was wearing my dress that week and then I wore it the next week. We're like sisters.

AIW: What's something Kourtney owns that you love?

AB: Kourtney has the most amazing vintage Chanel belt that was actually Kris', her mom's, from like back in the day and it's amazing. I try to rob it from her every time I'm at her house. I try to walk out with it.

AIW: I recently caught the special where Rob slaps you!

AB: That was hilarious. That is Rob and I. We're just super stupid like that. We actually did it in Miami to Kim, and it was just for the shock value to see how they would react to it. He's the only boy. Obviously, they would be so furious if they saw their brother smack someone. Their reactions were hilarious and in Miami when we did to--we did it to all the sisters separately--and Khloe actually started fist fighting Rob like socking him in the face. It was pretty crazy. I'm like, "Khloe loves me!" She totally defended me.

AIW: There are so many celebs with fashion lines right now. Whose fashion line is your favorite?

AB: Actually, I love Ghita. Ghita is the clothing line by Kanye West's ex-fiancee, Alexis. I'm obsessed with it. I love Ghita.

AIW: Right! Why do you like her designs?

AB: It's super feminine. Everything fits amazing and she sells extra small.

No comments: