Friday, November 21, 2008

Guess that Kardashian!

That's a Kardashian alright, but it ain't Kim...it's Khloe! Miss thing's figure is on point!!! But more on that later...

Khloe is a sweet heart! The first time I saw her was at a Kanye West after party. She was there with sis Kim, damn-near-sister-in-law Adrienne and brother Rob. I tried to interview Kim. I asked her, "What's your favorite steal?" and she said, "Um...." *poses for a photographer* "Anything on eBay." Then, she proceeded to go inside. (I still love Kim though. She talked to me for a whole five minutes at the Ultimat Vodka Kickoff at Kress. She didn't talk to anyone else that night! So she more than made up for it. Click here to read that story.)

Next thing I knew, I see Khloe about to zip by past me to follow her. And I'm like, "Khloe you have to talk to me." She says, "I can't. I have to go with them. But you can walk with me." Ever since then, she's held a special place in my heart. Even though I didn't really get anything from her that night because it was so loud in the party, I really appreciated how nice she was.

I managed to track down her publicist and schedule an interview with her on the phone weeks later. Click here to read that story.

Anyway, tonight I had the great pleasure of seeing my girl yet again at the YRB Magazine "How You Rock it Event." Here's us catching up:

AIW: Hey, Khloe! Do you remember me? I spoke with you on the phone for The Style Network?

KK: Oh yeah! How are you?!

AIW: Good! It's great to see you again.

KK: It's so funny. I was on my way back from a DUI class.

AIW: That didn't even break yet. I wouldn't have asked you about it anyway.

KK: Oh, girl I don't care!

AIW: You look A-mazing! I know we talked about you getting fit and everything, but you must've gone into overdrive since we last talked.

KK: I've been doing the same thing. I've been working out really hard.

AIW: Your silhouette is amazing!

KK: Thank you!!! I've been working out really hard. Just trying to get in shape. It's a struggle every single day. My weight always fluctuates. The point is that I don't get discouraged. I always try. I still kind of eat what I want, but I eat small portions and I try to indulge in healthy foods as best I can.

AIW: It looks like you're keeping up your natural hair color.

KK: Yeah, it's kind of coming through. I haven't colored it in forever. But I really want to dye it back dark again. I might break and do that.

AIW: Kim has totally changed up her style.

KK: Yeah! Isn't she amazing?

AIW: You look a little bit conservative, but still sexy right now. Are you trying to go that route as well?

KK: The older we get, we all evolve. And when kind of one of us does it, we all hang out so much that we slowly do it even though we don't want to. It's weird. But yeah, I'm still young. I'm 24. So I still want to be a little sexy. I'm wearing a sexy fitted turtleneck.

AIW: Who are you wearing?

KK: I have no idea. There's no tag in it. This was actually older. It was to the floor and I got it cut. So I recycle clothes.

AIW: What about your shoes?

KK: They're Fendi and Lia Sophia jewelry.

AIW: Are you still trying to pursue an acting career?

KK: I've been doing hosting. I'm going to be hosting for MSN on Monday and Tuesday for Dancing with the Stars. It's going to be really cool. So I'm excited about that.

AIW: Is Adrienne and Rob still engaged?

KK: They’ve never been engaged, but they’re still together. They live together.

AIW: How is Adrienne and the whole family doing during this hard time?

KK: I love Adrienne. She’s really become like a sister to us. We love and adore her. We’ve all been through stuff, every single one of us and we’re there for each other. I love her. They were her pictures and someone stole them. Everybody does it. And they weren’t…She was in a bra. I don’t know. I don’t really see it as being a horrible thing. We’ve all been through it all. So it’s only another thing to bring us closer together. We’re there for her no matter what. She’s a great person.

No comments: