Saturday, November 15, 2008

Introducing Crystal Rock Audigier!

That blonde cutie on the left may seem like a regular ol' gal, but she's not! That's Christian Audigier's daughter, Crystal, who just came out with her own line of eco-friendly yet equally colorful line of apparel called Crystal Rock. Did I mention that she's only 15?! Russian designer 16-year-old Kira Plastinina better watch out!

I had the pleasure of interviewing Crystal at her boutique on Melrose this evening and I must say: The girl is a sweetheart! She was super nice and very approachable. Not at all what you would expect from someone in her privileged position.

A couple of tidbits: The prodigy goes to Beverly Hills High--yes, she loves the new 90210; MTV was inside the boutique filming for Crystal's upcoming My Super Sweet Sixteen.

Enjoy these rather bright pics from the event. I am in love with those pink studded leggings!:


























No comments: