Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Love New York! Seriously!

I can't help it. I love the foolishness that is New York! She has a big personality and even bigger boobs. Lol! She had me crackin' up many a night on her VH1 reality shows and I love her for that.

I met the HBIC last night at the YRB Magazine "How You Rock It" Party.

After our interview (below), I asked to take a photo with her and she said--and I quote--"Oh, you don't even have to ask! She don't even have to ask. She's cool!" Ahh, New York thinks I'm cool : )

AIW: First of all, I love you! I've watched every single episode.

NY: You sat through all that stuff?!

AIW: Hell yeah! Now, who are some of your favorite designers?

NY: It varies. I'm a woman that loves to shop comfortably. Sometimes I go high-end, sometimes you go affordable. So I love Bebe. I love Gabbana and Gucci. I have a couple of Prada things and I love Jimmy Choo. I love that stuff.

AIW: I know you love matching your eye makeup to your outfits...

NY: I do love my eye makeup, but I'm the type of woman that I believe if you're gonna buy those expensive items only if you deserve it. I only buy something expensive if I did good in an area in life. I don't wanna break the bank every time I go shopping.

AIW: What makeup do you use?

NY: Oh my goodness, MAC! I swear by MAC and Bobby Brown and some days I like to use Bare Essentials.

AIW: So you love shoes. Do you prefer shoes over handbags?

NY: You know what? I'm so lazy! I hate taking the stuff out of my handbag. I might rock a handbag for a very long time because I don't wanna take all the stuff out of my purse so I'm definitely a shoe girl.

AIW: I know you're pursuing an acting career. Who's your dream leading man?

NY: It's so funny that you ask that because one morning I woke up and it was on Media Takeout that I was doing a movie with Will Smith. I'm like, "Why can't this rumor come true?" Anybody like that. I love Denzel Washington, Will Smith...there's so many guys I'd like to work with.

AIW: Are we going to see you on VH1 again anytime soon?

NY: They're like my family. That was my start. But you know I'm really looking forward to doing the movie thing, but you never know maybe I'll be back on VH1. As of right now, New York does Hollywood.

No comments: