Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Night Travis Barker Touched My Hair!


Am I the only one holding on to the dream that Travis and Shana will one day get back together for good? Probably! But I don't care. I love the two of them together. They were so cute on Meet the Barkers. I actually thought they made a better couple than Nick and Jessica.

Damn you, MTV reality show curse! Damn, I say! (Speaking of Meet the Barkers, I'm putting the DVDs of the show on my x-mas wish list! Do they exist? Anyone?)

When I met up with DJ AM's other musical half at a Grammy Pre-Party Honoring Timbland, he had some pretty crazy things to say...and oh yeah, he twirled my hair. Cut to me fainting. Lol!

AIW: What do you like a girl to wear when she goes out with you?

TB: I like something soft. I don't like things to be real hard. Even if it looks good on you or whatever, if it's uncomfortable or hard to touch, it's not cool. I think something comfortable and cute. I don't know. Not to be a pervert, but I'm not hard to get off. But just be comfortable.

AIW: Is there something girls wear that you absolutely hate?

TB: I hate when women dye just one piece of hair (he proceeds to play with my hair), just one piece of hair. I think it's weird. *He laughs* That's it!

So yeah...needless to say, the interview was pretty much done after that : ) And fyi, my hair is all one color thank you very much!

I actually have some exclusive videos from inside the party! I'll post those soon.

No comments: