Monday, November 17, 2008

No Mirrors in Lisa Edelstein's House?

House star Lisa Edelstein probably should've checked out a mirror before leaving, well, home to attend the 15th Annual Lint Roller Party.

I'm all for wearing whatever the hell you want, but not when you're a high-profile celeb on the red carpet. Perhaps if her Michelle Mason jacket was long enough to cover her funky Katie Rodriguez shift, the look would've worked.

"I dress the way I feel," she explained to me. Well, she must not have felt like herself that night looking the way she did.

Not only did I mistake her for Katey Segal from afar, but a fellow reporter, whose sole purpose for attending the event was to get some House scoop, failed to even recognize the actress and completely ignored her!

But there was one person who had no trouble identifying the mystery woman.

"I love House!" raved Emmy Rossum, who trailed Dr. Cuddy on the red carpet. "I haven't met her, but I was super excited to just see her. I was like, 'Ahhh! She has a dog just like me. We can be friends!'"

I guess you had to have been a real fan of Lisa's to see past the crazy lady chic outfit.

No comments: