Saturday, November 15, 2008

"I Love Her 'Cause She Got Her Own..."



So Ne-Yo has a song called Miss Independent where he bigs up all the HBIC's--head bithces in charge--out there. In it, he has a line that goes: "She got her own thing. That's why I love her." When my boyfriend heard it, he started hating on that line. Of course, he was frontin' 'cause that's how I be. Lol!

Next thing I know, Ne-Yo puts out a remix of the song with Jamie Foxx and Loso called She got her own. Every other line is: "I love her 'cause she got her own." I'm all for it, but it's just funny to me considering the fact that it blows up the one line that irked my boyfriend.

Anyway, it's one of my fave songs out right now. But why couldn't they have gotten any A-list chicks for the damn video? Jill Marie Jones and Teyana?! Really, Ne-Yo? How did their non-working asses get on...oh, answered my damn question!

No comments: