Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Rumorous Night

Last night, I left the office to cover The LG "Rumorous Night" Launch Party Hosted By Heidi Klum. As you can probably tell by the blurriness of Heidi's killer Giuseppe Zanotti crystal-encrusted heels, the hostess with the mostest flew right past the little people on the red carpet.

That's okay, I've already spoken to the supermodel at length. (Check out the piece here.) I love her short haircut. Super cute!

Other celebs who refused interviews: Christina Aguilera, Brittany Snow, Mila Jovovich, Anna Faris, Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens.

So, who did talk? Rosario Dawson, who by the way is way more important than the aforementioned peeps put together--okay, minus x-tina.

It's always nice seeing Rosario. She's such a cool chick. She gave me an exclusive interview a while back--definitely one of my big "gets."

Here she is marveling at my huge mint green flower cocktail ring. I was taking her picture and she was just in love with it! Dancing With the Stars' Lacey Schwimmer was wearing my exact ring in another color. How wild is that? Mine was a lot prettier though.

The actress was there to support her boyfriend Mathieu Schreyer aka DJ Mr. French, who was spinning records that night. Speaking of boyfriends... Jennifer Love Hewitt sure picked a real winner this time didn't she? Love arrived with none other than Jamie Kennedy, shown here flipping off my camera. How mature of the douche bag! He's totally in the same bottom tier as Doug Reinhart. Anyway...

Love was surprisingly not as chatty on the red carpet as I imagined her to be. She looked incredible in her forest green Dolce & Gabbana dress, which she paired with chocolate brown Gucci shoes. Her waist was teeny tiny...her boobs were ginormous as usual. But all she could say about her dress was that it was "comfortable." Whatever, I'll work with it.

No comments: