Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In Style With Rachel Bilson!

Rachel Bilson is definitely one of my celebrity style crushes. The striking brunette can go from boho chic to androgynous to cutesy to sex kitten in the blink of an eye--and no one will question her. Remind you of a certain good girl gone bad singer?

In one of the biggest "get" in fashion editorial history, In Style magazine has snatched up the impeccable stylista, who will pen a monthly Q&A called Ask Rachel for the glossy starting with next month's issue. The column will have her answering readers’ style questions and dishing her favorite trends.

"I'm actually flattered more than anything that people want to ask me questions about style. I am honored to do it,” said the humble icon, whose highly-anticipated first column reveals that one of her spring faves are Matta scarves with pompom edges because they have "a cool alternative to fringe." I cannot wait to get more fascinating glimpses like that into her fashionably acute mind.

When I interviewed the star at the Los Angeles D&G boutique opening, I witnessed firsthand how down-to-earth, sweet and very approachable she was. After a rushed interview on the red carpet, I hustled my way inside and she was more than willing to answer my questions. Check out the story here.

No comments: