Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lock Me Up!


I have been hurting for caged heels for a hot minute now. The trend is not exactly what you would expect during spring, but if loving these babies is wrong, then--by all means--lock me up! The look is bold, fierce and nothing to eff with!

Today, I tried on an amazing pair. They went perfectly with my neon orange pedi. Best of all, they were incredibly comfortable--probably 'cause they're essentially built like an ankle boot and held my foot in place.

I wanted them sooo bad. But between paying to get all four of my wisdom teeth taken out and a sample sale I went to recently (not to mention my meh salary), I made the wise decision to resist buying them...until pay day. I'll get my Rih Rih on soon enough ; )


1 comment:

Ericka said...

I loveeee those shoes. I wouldn't be able to stand straight for long though haha Leaning Tower of Ericka in a matter of seconds