Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Beyonce is Killing Me With Her Shoe Game!


Beyonce is scoring points for a look I think she's murdering right now--casual on top, couture on the bottom (as in her feet). The singer walked the streets of Vienna, Austria yesterday in a sheer white tank with matching Valentino purse, ripped light wash J Brands, trilby hat and the Yves Saint Laurent cage boots that I have a mad crush on. (Btw, I'm lovin' her relaxed curly 'fro--it goes perfect with her chill ensemble.)


I got my knock off Bakers pair this past weekend--but in black. Seeing B rock these aluminum ones makes me worried. Should I have gotten the shoes in silver?

I got black because--like all girls would normally think--it goes with everything. But silver is now starting to seem more neutral, especially with B's light ensemble.

Ah well...

If you recall, I applauded B for limiting the couture to her shoes because the runway wear was NOT working for this 'round the way girl. First Louis Vuitton's Spicy sandals and now YSL's cage boots. I cannot wait to see which kicks home girl will be rocking next.

No comments: