Friday, April 10, 2009

I Am Officially Over the Barkers!

I know I've rooted for these two time and time again, but I'm so effing over it! Us Weekly recently broke that Shana and Travis have broken up AGAIN--and I'm hoping it's for good.

I don't want to get into it, but I really don't believe that Shana was the one who cheated. With that said, Travis has pulled a Ryan Phillipe in my book and I'm done being the eternally optimistic Charlotte York in this cast of characters.

Shana told MySpace Celebrity:

"After arriving in LA and getting settled in the new hospital, I came across numerous romantic emails with MANY other woman, some famous, some I personally knew, all heart breaking and the woman involved you know who you are and should be ashamed of yourself."


She adds...

" 'No Comment' just wasn't sufficient this time when people continue to lie and distort the truth. I am a human being and the bashing has taken it's toll."


I wish the best for the both of them--just not as a couple.

No comments: