Tuesday, March 10, 2009

To B, or Not to B


I'll admit it: I have a love-hate relationship with Beyonce. Musically, the girl is hella overrated. Don't get me wrong, I love her songs--and would probably be starstruck in her presence. But she lacks that honest-to-goodness, heart-wrenching soul. Then again, can I really blame her? She's so damn perfect! She's one of the most beautiful women in the world. She has all the money to buy anything she could ever want. Her parents are happily married. She's been with the love of her life forever...and so on and so on.

For this post, I will show love for B. Check her out on the streets of Tribeca this past weekend shooting a promo video for her upcoming “I Am” Tour. She is working the hell out of that long beaded Thierry Mugler gown, which she wore with sky high Casadei heels. It accentuates her tiny ass waist and big ass ASS...and hips. I dare one of them skinny Hollywood bitches to stand next to her! I love that B's proud of her curves. She's got the cute face and 'round da way girl sleek hair going on. Perfection!

The 180--courtesy of one of my fave girls, Li Li:

"Gross. That is the only word I have to describe this picture of Beyonce. Her extremely disproportionate and unnatural measurements are just nasty. There are plenty of curvy women out there that actually look good and know enough not to sport a dress that emphasizes their carrot- shaped physique, in the worst way possible. Upon initial inspection, it’s difficult to tell if those are even her real hips or simply two pregnancy suits strapped onto the outside of her equally massive legs. There is just way too much thunder in those thighs and she should probably wear something more subtle than a sequin dress if she wants to flatter her figure without inducing projectile vomit."

Lol! For the record, my thighs are thunderous!

No comments: