Thursday, March 12, 2009

DK, DK, DK!


So last week I was M.I.A. for MTB. Sorry! I got caught up with a bunch of projects, like my new gig as Dictator over at luckytoes.com. Tonight's ep will be starting in a few min. and I'll be along for the ride.

Btw, the pic above is from the last event all of DK were present for. I was fortunate enough to be there. And though D. Woods lied to my face and said there would be another DK album (previews of last season's ep that suggested the group's demise had already aired), I could tell by Drea's face that it was over...

9:30: Money problems...I can relate, Q!

9:36: Diddy has MORE than enough money to make sure DK and Day 26 (heck, even Donnie) are good--I don't even mean money out the ying yang, but just enough so that they stay afloat--for the rest of their lives! Why can't he just be a good guy and help 'em out : (

9:45: LMAO @ Dawn for "deserving" that dollar!

9:46: Oh, shit! Q and Will 'bout to go at it!...Guess not.

9:57: "Ass and balls." Lol! Go Dawn!

9:59: That was cute! Donnie's mom wants to date.

10:02: Ooo..."Wow" Couldn't have said it better, Brian!

10:10: Can we get a E! True Hollywood Story: Danity Kane, please?

No comments: