Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Maddens @ The Americana

Despite the fact that X17 neglected to state the location of this adorable pic, it was indeed taken at The Americana at Brand, i.e. Glendale, California. (That's where I be!) Nicole Richie, Joel Madden and their cutie pie Harlow were seen hanging out by the beautiful establishment's lovely fountain, which has amazing water displays throughout the day. My boyfriend and I love to stop and watch. (Btw, there's also open grass and a playground for the lil ones to play in.)

The Americana is damn near my Disney World away from Disney World. When I met up with the Maddens at the grand opening of the Dolce & Gabbana boutique opening in Los Angeles late last year, I couldn't help but ask the former Glendale residents if they've ever been! Joel answered, "Yes, it has a great theater!"

It has more than that, my friend, way more. My personal faves: Katsuya (best sushi ever!), Pinkberry (best yogurt ever!) , XXI Forever (best affordable trendy clothes ever!), Paperchase (best random, quirky inventory ever!), Papa Beard's (best cream puffs/mango berry smoothie ever!) and Crumbs (almost best cupcakes ever!)

If I could afford to have a place there (yes, you can live there, too!), I probably would. But we don't live in a perfect world, so instead I make regular trips to that bubble called The Americana where everything is happy. I'm going there tonight!!!

More pics of the Maddens below...



3 comments:

Lauren said...

This post makes me really want to visit the Americana at some point. I've never been. :(

And how cute is Harlow?!

A. Wonderland said...

You def. should! We'll make a date soon : ) xoxo

A. Wonderland said...

and yes, harlow is a cutie pie!