Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tichina Arnold on Brandy

The holidays are over and 'tis the season for gifting...gifting suites, that is! Unfortunately, the economy is so bad that members of the press like myself aren't getting much of anything. (Last year, I had so much stuff, I had to step out and leave everything at valet--praying they wouldn't jack me, of course--then go back in for more.) But I digress.

Yesterday, I caught up with Everybody Hates Chris' Tichina Arnold at the Access Hollywood "Stuff You Must..." Gift Lounge in the luxurious Sofitel. After chatting about fashion, we got to the good stuff: Brandy!

AIW: You're friends with Brandy, right?

TA: Yes, I know Brandy.

AIW: Have you gotten her album, Human?

TA: Yes! Brandy's one artist that I'll run out and buy. I'm used to going into the store and buying cds. Now, I go on iTunes. So, I pre-ordered hers!

AIW: What's your favorite song?

TA: Oh God, Human! I haven't been able to sit with her album yet. We don't buy cds anymore. What I do is put my iPod on shuffle and just kinda listen to everybody's music intertwined.

AIW: What about Camouflage and Acapella?

TA: Acapella is a very nice song!

No comments: